Ställe med havsutsikt!
Semestra i Karibien (Grand Turk)! Turkosblått vatten och vita stränder! Ljuvligt klimat! Här kan ni dyka, snorkla, rida, paddla kanot, titta på valar och mycket, mycket mer! Se under bilderna för fullständig beskrivning.
Sea View Cottage
The basic cost of staying at ‘Sea View Cottage’ is $214 a night with a car included ( some variability on price for high season – high season = November to end April; medium season = May to end July; low season = August to end September):-High Season = $347 per night
Medium season = $249 per night
Low season= $214 per night
* Monegram transfer
* Credit card ( but only the major companies:- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
50% payment in advance before arrival; 30 day notice required for cancellation.
50% balance payable upon arrival.
Security deposit of $250 cash required to cover damage such as broken window(s) or car damage or anything minor but clearly damaged – so as not to be making insurance claims except for major damage. The package is:-
*Car with full tank of gas
* Cell phone with $20 credit *TV *Microwave *Bar – b – que pit *Stereo system *All utensils and fully furnished *Beach access to a beachcomber’s beach ( and a swimming beach at Governor’s beach is 10 to 15 minutes drive away)
Horseback riding on the East Beach ( i.e. beachcombers beach- but optional and not included in the rental package. So – price negotiable with the service provider).
*Private garden with park bench
*Outdoor massage area
*Air conditioned bedroom
*Beautiful sea view
*Pick up at the airport by the property manager and full orientation of the ”Sea View Cottage” and its environs.
N.B. the asterisks represent what is offered in the package. Spend 10 nights and get one night free.
Activities on Grand Turk
* Scuba Diving off a 7,000 feet for wall diving and a mere 3 to 5 minute boat ride from the shore.
* Whale Watching tour ( January through early April when the whales pass by in the waters of the TCI for mating and giving birth)
* Glass-bottom Kayaking
* Gibbs Cay trip to feed the stingrays. Short boat ride off Grand Turk
* Segway ride and tour of historic Grand Turk
* Visit to the Salt Museum in Grand Turk
* Visit to the National Museum in Grand Turk
Come and relax at ‘Sea View Cottage’ and enjoy the unhurried pace of Grand Turk. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. See pictures of the Cottage and environs.